[school-discuss] Linux in the Schools

Roger,

   I'm forwarding this to the discussion email list for Schoolforge
(http://schoolforge.net), which is a coalition of many organizations
from around the world that are concerned with the use of open resources
in education.  Folks, take a look at what Symbio is making available and
see if it fits your needs, then contact Roger if you're interested.

   I'm afraid I won't be in NYC on the 26th or 27th (tomorrow and
Thursday), but if anyone else receiving this has a chance to drop by the
K12 Technology Showcase I'd be interested in hearing their impressions.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain