[school-discuss] PII and PIII Computer donation near Boston

Hi Folks,

A publishing co. in Boston, MA is looking to donate around  20 PII
machines and 20 PIII machines, most with 15" Sony Trinitron monitors to
a K-12 school.  I'm told they are nice and totally functional.  Looks
like a great opportunity for a school to set up a linux presence.  Drop
me a line if you know of a school in the area that would be interested.
  They might be ready to go in a few weeks.

--
--------
bb