Re: [school-discuss] Re: Re: use on Dell

Karsten, instead of your usual destructive crap, which I suspect is based on my sharp riposte to your ideological outbursts, you could provide positive information, like which email address is I used.  I am not going to register all my addresses with you, that would be ridiculous.  Is there anything positive about you?  I suspect, if you are involved as a systems person with this list, there will be no end to your harrassment.  I asked a simple question, and I got straightforward repsonses from the more responsible members on the list.  You must go back to school and learn the difference between embarrassement and antagonizement. You antagonize.  No comment by you will ever embarrasse me because of who you are.  Obviously you have antagonized too many people in the past, and now you are relegated to an inane parttime position of little repute.  Maybe you should use less antogonistic remarks, try to be more helpful, less arrogant, less the Nazi/mafioso personality, with a more flexibility mentality toward service.  I am using Mozilla.