[school-discuss] Linux in Government: Linux Desktop Reviews, Part III | Linux Journal

Not many individuals will have a chance to see the Red Hat Desktop since it's targeted at the enterprise. I found it quite impressive.

This week's Linux Journal Column asks hard questions and gets the answers that places Red Hat at the top of the food chain.

Hopefully, we can look forward to a time that Red Hat will re-enter the market for individual users.

In the meanwhile, I hope you understand how Red hat has filled the need for upscale desktop users.

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8191

Thanks,

Tom