To: <schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 4:43 PM
Subject: Re: [school-discuss] MACUL conference in March

On Fri, Feb 17, 2006 at 12:44:40PM -0500, brad0001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
The MACUL conference will be in Grand Rapids,Michigan, March 8-10, 2006.
MACUL stands for the Michigan Association of Computer Users in Learning.

http://www.macul.org/conferences/2006/index.html

Will anybody from the open source community be presenting during the
conference?

A woman named Jennifer Graber, from Minges Brook Elementary (Battle Creek, MI),
will once again be demonstrating "Tux Paint" at MACUL. (She did this in the
past, and I learned about it after the fact. This year, we've chatted some
in advance, and I've got her presentation at MACUL listed on the new 'Events'
page at the Tux Paint website. ;^) [*])

-bill!
[*] http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/events/