Re: [school-discuss] SchoolForge site is up with new features!

Awesome job!!!

The layout alterations to the header and menu are fantastic!  To me, the SchoolForge logo is the first spot my eyes go.  The organization of the menu categories make it feel as though everything is at my fingertips!  I think the arrangement of the SchoolForge logo and menu have improved to justify this.

I think having the News section as the front page is a good idea.  What about the ability to search within them?  Are there any plans to have categories for news articles, for example maybe a little box on the front page?  The Case Study System looks great and Advanced Sorting covers a lot of bases.

Again, good work on the site Justin!

Tyson