[school-discuss] Fwd: Open Source Schools Think Tank [March, in the UK]

Caroline Ford of Tux Paint received this, and I suggested passing
it along to the T4K lists to see if anyone in the neighborhood
would be interested in attending.  (Also including Schoolforge).

Miles -- I hope that's ok!  Thanks for contacting us & good luck!

-bill!
(in California)