Re: [school-discuss] Open Source CD distribution

Before I'd purchase any CDs, I'd check if there's a market.  Most
people may just want the ISO image and to download and make the CDs
themselves.  If we have the space on a server, we could offer our own
ISO images (CDs or DVDs).  We would have to keep the software in the
collection relatively up-to-date to be useful though.

Sincerely,
Laura

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 1:26 PM, Bryant Patten
<opensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We do have that prize money which could front the cost for the first set of
> CDs./ DVDs.  Not sure how we would deal with shipping them out.
###