[school-discuss] Where to post about articles on mathematics and Free software?

Dear all,

At Dr. Geo, we are looking for places to post about pedagogical
mathematics use of the software.
We take this as an opportunity to advocate about Dr. Geo in particular
and free software in education more generally.

Article examples we want to publish are "Drawing the Parabolic
Trajectory of an Object under Gravity"[1], "Fibonacci Spiral"[2]. More
will come.

Other contents on Dr. Geo use cases are found in the publish section of
Dr. Geo web site[3].

Any idea where to propose such contents?

Thanks

Hilaire

[1]
http://blog.drgeo.eu/post/2016/Drawing-the-Parabolic-Trajectory-of-an-Object-under-Gravity