Re: [school-discuss] Worldwide Interferometry Array

On Thursday 09 May 2002 12:40 pm, you wrote:
> On 2002.05.09 06:53 mikee wrote:
> > count us in.
> >
> > we have a rocketry program and want to put a radio telescope
> > application
> > up at warren easton high school (dave prentiss is at warren easton).
> >
> > we'll get ramped up over the weekend.
>
> That's excellent.  It sounds like you're way ahead of me.  Where can I
> find out more about your projects?

at http://www.engima.com

we have a number of gutenberg based projects as well,
including audio book creation and audio book broadcasting.

our rocketry stuff :

click products
click basics
click on library server
click on query by topic
select subject : rocketry

this will get you to the lesson plans and other internet based support
materials for the rocketry program.

on the HISTORY page, we have a nice rocketry program poster
for download (rah rah rah).

we have four rockets : 2 single stage, a two stage and a three stage
and a launch platform.  warren easton just picked up the package in their
rotc program, and we haven't done anything yet, so we're just starting .

i have a shortwave radio and a couple of yagis of various designs to give to
the school and hope something can be done with these, as $$$ are extremely
short this quarter.