Re: [school-discuss] free audio books in .mp3 format

hello,

you are on the distribution list.
thank you for your participation.

if you go to http://www.engima.com and look to <MODULES> left side, four down
and go to <AUDLIB> you'll find the full text of the first 100+ texts.  let me
know your preferences, and they will be in the first JUNE 2002 broadcast.
next week we are broadcasting :

Robinson Crusoe
Peter Pan
Alice in Wonderland
Frankenstein
Middlemarch
Babbit
(list is incomplete)

music will include :

Miles Davis Porgy and Bess
Stan Kenton City of Glass
Donald Fagen
Dizzy G.
Leonard Berstein's Mass
Penderecki Devil's of Loudon
Jochum, Concertgebouw  Orchestra Beethoven Symphonies # 3, 4, 7
(the Jochum recordings are not available anywhere else)
(Music is incomplete)

will publish schedule Tuesday evening for books and music(complete).

mike eschman, etc...
"Not just an afterthought ...
http://www.engima.com