Re: [school-discuss] free audio books in .mp3 format : revised broadcast sche...

Hello again,

Just to make sure of my availability- Monday, weds, Fridays- from 9am on, ( I understand I have an option of times, for it couldnt be continuous.) Let's say from 9am to 1pm, or from 11am to 5pm, is it so?

Tuesdays and Thursdays- THe possibilities are from 9pm on- As it lasts 4 hours, I understand it should start at any time providing it lasts 4 hours.

And the days requested are 17,18 and 19 May 2002

Hope I got it right.

Thanks again,

Monica R. Garcia