Re: Re: [school-discuss] Volunteer Tester

>Include the source if you want a review.
and
>Another option is to offer the program up as a CGI.
>  - cameron miller

This version works well for middle school...
http://www2.whidbey.net/ohmsmath/webwork/javascript/prfact.htm

>  yes, but source would have been better :)
> - Richard Smedley

I wish to thank you gentlemen for your time and suggestions for
improvement - they will have to wait until I get to my home
computer.

What would be the best way to list/label the source code -
could I just go with something like  'factors.cc' and
include it as a text file?  Would a brief description do
better as a separate file or should I include it in the source
file?