Re: [school-discuss] Gcompris nominated for the trophee du libre

Congratulations, Bruno!

Well-deserved. I see that the Freeduc cd and Dr. Genius are also nominated, so
congrats to Hilaire and your whole crew!

I posted this note on news.schoolforge.net. Hilaire, can I mention Dr. Genius, too?

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org/webzine *