Re: [school-discuss] MS Schools Agreement anti-competitive UK

Private industry seems to have no problem understanding that they have a
choice, and district I work for understands it.

They have a choice, and it's real, and it's easily discovered, if they but
took the to time to look (like... pick up a newspaper or a trade magazine
once in a while).  I would suggest that the blame for what they understand
does not lay with the company they feel is the only choice.