[school-discuss] Preparations for NECC

Since we're working on our preparations for NECC 2003 at the end of
June, I'd like some input.  I made up a business-card-sized handout
about Schoolforge, which you can see here:
<http://moria.seul.org/~dloss/schoolforgecard.png>.  Do you all think
it's worthwhile to print a bunch of these to hand out?  It's fairly easy
to do using gLabel and the various business card blanks you can buy at
any good office supply store.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain