[school-discuss] Re: Membership Entry Notification

Dear Mr. Rufino,

We'd be glad to help. I'll forward this to Schoolforge-discuss in case some
others have ideas which they'd like to add.

Meanwhile, let's start by gathering some information about your school. It would
help any who would like to help you to know:

What ages are your students?
How many students do you have?
What facilities do you have (buildings, reliable electricity, books, computers)
What is the background of most of your students (local Dagupan?)
What is the background of most of your teachers (education level and computing
experiences)
Do you belong to any educational groups?
Is your school govt.-supported or privately owned?
Do you have a board of directors?
If we make you a Web site, what purpose(s) could you see for it?

You don't need to write long answers, but it would be helpful for all of us to
know more about you and your school.  You never know, this may be the start of
some good connections for you.

Best wishes.

Sincerely,

David Bucknell