Re: [school-discuss] Roadblocks . . . I think this will help

Hi, Marilyn:  May I suggest you obtain a donated PIII low-end computer,
and load it with the software package from Stanford Univeristy's Center
for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics, and see how it fits with
what you're doing?
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/
Open Studios would be delighted to work with you, if you prefer.
Tom Poe
Open Studios
Reno, NV, USA
www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/