Re: [school-discuss] Looking for Anyone Doing Training on Open Source Software in Education

Damir,

Also, you can include the windows versions of a bunch of great OSS apps on your
student stations.  Let the teachers play with them.  Assign one geeky teacher
to learn each program and give them something cool in return (NOT a certificate
:) ).  I recommend the Gimp, Blender3D, OpenOffice, LyX, Firefox, Mozilla
Composer, JAZZ++, and UltraPlayer.  These teachers train other teachers and
light the fire!

Marilyn