Re: [school-discuss] Survey on experiences with implementation of Linux within educational and community organizations

--- Jake Odland <jodland2@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> My name is Jake Odland. I am a Masters' student in Library and
> Information Science at the University of Illinois and I need your
> guidance.  This is my first post ever to an e-mail discussion group,
> but it seems to be the best way to contact those with the experiences
> that I am looking for.

With a very straight face, I do find it incredible that one can reach
such academic heights in this day and age without ever having posted to
an e-mail discussion group! Can you tell me for my own survey how this
came to be?!

With respect,

Malc

Be a better friend, newshound, and