[school-discuss] The Microsoft Case, Ten Years Later

On his blog, Ed Felten has been discussing
the tenth anniversary of the government
filing its antitrust case against Microsoft:

http://www.freedom-to-tinker.com/?p=1292

Felten's assertion that a "kinder, gentler
Microsoft" resulted from the case brought
forth this response from one reader:

"There is no such thing as a kinder, gentler
Microsoft. They are toxic in every way, a
corrupt parasite in the world of computing."

Those who have followed my postings to this
group can easily guess which opinion I would
most tend to agree with. . . .

Joel