Re: [school-discuss] Render Farm finally working

I'll have to think about that and see what I can do.  Most of my more advanced
students are working on games.  One student did a solar system animation which
was cool, but the movie file is about 700MB.

Another good source for rendering that I forgot to mention is
http://respower.com.  They offer unlimited Blender rendering for $20/month.  We
were using them before I finished the render farm.  Very nice folks.

Marilyn

Quoting Joel Kahn <jj2kk4@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Marilyn:
>
> Will any of the students' rendered images
> be posted online? If so, give us the URL.
>
> Joel

:)