[school-discuss] Have you seen this? Google Releases Open Source "Cloud Course"

"At Google we have experts on everything from Python to penguins.
However, connecting our expert teachers to eager students around the globe can be a complicated business. To that end, we are excited to release our new internal learning platform, CloudCourse under an open source license. Built entirely on App Engine, CloudCourse allows anyone to create and track learning activities. CloudCourse also offers calendaring, waitlist management and approval features"

Read more:
http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2010/05/cloudcourse-enterprise-applica=
tion-in.html
--
* http://Flossed.org -- Free and Open Schools -- Free and Open Minds
* IKN (International Knowledge Networks, Co., Ltd. Thailand)