Re: [school-discuss] Interactive Digital Storytelling

Not necessarily on the topic of FLOSS, but is anyone on this list
working with any tools to either do digital storytelling, or as simple
as creating books?

I work with a remote school of aboriginal ancestry and they lost a
staff member that had a lot of experience in creating books targeted
at the K-7 range. I have little artistic skill in this area and have
been trying to work with them. This conference sounds great but is
definitely outside of my travel budget.

What kind of tools are out there, and what have you used personally?

With regards,

Tim