[school-discuss] FLOSS Art Group

I'm trying to get this out before we here in southwest
Missouri get creamed by more storms.... :-(

I've started a group on Fine Art America devoted to
art based on FLOSS programs:

http://fineartamerica.com/groups/free-and-open-source.html

I'm hoping to raise money for FLOSS from print sales,
help with overall publicity, and expand the minds of
those who still think that the entire universe of digital
graphics revolves around Adobe and Corel.

Artists who join this group should also look at other
groups they can join where their art would be appropriate.
And keep in mind that the works you submit should be
extremely high-resolution, or they won't be suitable
for printout as posters.

Gotta run. More later.

Joel