Re: [school-discuss] Re: [K12OSN] RE: Supporting Macs on Linux Server

David,
When running Netatalk, make sure that  you run Adrian
Sun's version or better (it will say asun in the
package name, i.e.
netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.4-0.i386.rpm). I have seen
issues with other versions and Mac OS X. I can't speak
to Netatalk version 1.5 which is now the current
version. I think Adrian's modifications are included
in that but am not positive.
David Tisdell
--- David Bucknell <david@members.iteachnet.org>