Re: [school-discuss] Open Source Publisher

Thanks Bruno. It looks pretty cool.
Their web site compares itself to Pagemaker which is a
professional program with a learning curve. I kind of
think of Pagemaker is to Publisher as Photoshop is to
Photodeluxe. The first being for the  professional and
the second for the dabbler with simple needs. Until I
actually play with Scribus, I won't know for sure but
does it fill the niche for the user who is ready to
move on from doing desktop publishing in a word
processor to a page layout program. Publisher is not
for the DTP professional but for the person who needs
more power than a word processor. Thanks.
Dave