Re: [Fwd: Re: [school-discuss] Which is the fastest Desktop distro for schools?]

Hi Arjun,

I would suggest at least looking at Skolelinux/Debian-Edu. This
distribution (originally named Skolelinux, but now also goes by the
name Debian-Edu), which came from Norway and is based on Debian is
one of the best school-oriented Linux distributions right now. Very
recently it won the Linux New Media Award 2004 in Germany for Best
Newcomer Linux Distribution. It is being localized in many languages
already and the list keeps growing.

For more information I would suggest checking out:

http://www.skolelinux.org

Regards

Konstantinos