[school-discuss] WinOSSCDRom V1.3.5 now avaialble

Hey all,

First off, to Shane, nice work on the Edu-Nix disto V2. Very nice work.

Just a quick not that I have mastered WinOSSCDRom 1.3.5. Now over 640
megs of Open Source goodness for MS Windows. (Used to be 690 megs but I
had to remove the development tool category to make room for more desktop
stuff ;))

Here is the change log:

Updated OpenOffice to 2.0.4
Updated TuxPaint to 0.9.16
Added Tuxpaint stamps 2006-10-21
Added tuxracer 0.61
Added Dia 0.95-1
Removed development category (need the space ;) )
Updated Firefox to 2.0
Updated Clamwin 0.88.5
Added Abiword 2.4.5
Added Gnumeric 1.6.3
Added Networking tools category
Added Wireshark 0.99.3
Added Engineering category
Added Qcad 1.5.1
Added FreeCiv 2.0.8
Added Bittornado 0.3.17
Added Azureus 2.4.0 (was always there but I did not have it on the
index.html file)

You can download the ISO and torrent file at
http://www.rlhc.net/blog/?page_id=71

If anyone has any ideas of who I can get to mirror the cdrom for me as
well as promote the disk to the education markets I would appreciate the
info.

Thanks and please let me know if you have any comments and or suggestions
for future versions.

Best regards,
-Richard Houston
-R.L.H.  Consulting