[school-discuss] Open Admin for Schools 2.15 is now available.

Hi All,

I have released OA 2.15 which includes more improvements and fixes to the gradebook, particularly in the reports area and in IE7/Opera rendering.

It also includes the final version of IEP (Special Ed) student outcome rubrics (finer tracking of actual student objectives in special ed area).

It also has a new Choice Chips system (from the UFT Charter School in NYC) to track and reward student behavior.

There are also other small improvements and fixes.

Upcoming we will have an improved transportation subsystem and beginning of the Fees system. For Saskatchewan schools we will have updates to the XML transfer system to Sask Learning SDS system.

Any suggestions welcome.

http://richtech.ca/openadmin

Les Richardson Open Admin for Schools Saskatchewan, Canada