Re: [school-discuss] Feedback from the Georgia Educational Technology Conference and a thought

On 11/19/06, Shane Coyle <shane@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If there is interest, I'll setup a spot at EDU-Nix.org for the discussion - a
wiki, forum, whatever would be best format.

You might consider using my K12OpenSource.com email list.  It doesn't get a whole lot of traffic, but it does already have an interested group signed up.

http://groups.google.com/group/k12opensource

Great work Daniel, thanks for sharing.

I'm the chair for the new Open Source track at NECC, and we should have some fun there again (lots of great history at NECC started by others than me).  Daniel:  NECC would be very interested in your bringing some students to NECC to help with the Open Source lab (we'll have a thin-client lab with 40-50 computers, where most of the Open Source sessions take place).  Give me a jingle....  :)

Steve

--
Steve Hargadon
steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx