Re: [school-discuss] SchoolForge.net website update

Looks fine in IE 7.0 on a relatively new Dell in the district save for a few odd text formatting issues (extra CRLFs perhaps) - I mail them directly. I also agree the top and bottom end abruptly.

All in all, a very clean face-lift. Great work!!

Michael T. Bendorf
Technology Assistant
Intermediate School

>>> jriddiough@xxxxxxxxx Thursday, 23 November, 2006 9:46:44 AM >>>
I've brought the Drupal system up for SchoolForge and have made some updates to the website.  If you have a moment to take a look at it, I'm curious to hear feedback and how it displays in different browsers.  For now, I've removed the Coalition members information as it is so far out of date that it doesn't actually reflect a list of useful resources and would likely just confuse someone that was trying to find something.  I hope to have something back up for that over the next few days.

I would like to add a history page that covers the past times of SchoolForge, from seul/edu to present, and if anyone has fond memories they would like included, I'd invite you to share them here.  :)