[school-discuss] Fwd: [Openslate-brainstorms] USA Today reports on free content

Here is a story I posted to my Open Slate mailing list that might interest
some of you. I find it interesting that mainstream media -- USA Today --
ran a story about open-source educational content. Not surprising, they
were more focused on free as in beer than the other kind. Even so, it is a
good sign.

Gary Dunn
Honolulu