RE: Open Source case studies (was Re: [school-discuss] looking for open source technology to write about it.)

If anybody is interested in my project, here is a site that I am creating:
UNIZOR

This site provides the contents for advanced course of mathematics for high school students and a functionality that facilitates such elements of educational process as enrollment, exams and supervision.

A short review of Unizor was published at
http://energizeeducation.org/unizor-creative-mind-through-mathematics/

A 5 min video explaining the functionality of Unizor can be viewed at
Unizor-5min

Unizor is free and has no advertising.

Zor Shekhtman
Founder of Unizor Education
Creative Mind through Art of Mathematics
http://www.unizor.com