Re: [school-discuss] Re: [seul-edu] Software Freedom Season

Am Thursday 03 October 2002 07:32 schrieben Sie:
> I see no such problems with the term "Free Software". It may not be
> a trademark, but it is easy to explain.[4]
> [4]: Guess where?

All,
	please respond if the list is interested in a discussion of that
topic. There's plenty much more to do, and we shouldn't end up
scaring people away playing that OS vs. GNU game, right?

If so, we could choose words from a moderate position and introduce
to the problem people who are interested.

I think it _is_ important though.

- Burkhard

--
		no html mail please, thank you.
     public key for versuchsanstalt[at]gmx[dot]de available (pgp.net)