Re: [school-discuss] AP Computer Science

Hmm,

In looking quickly through the 2001 and 2002 free response questions, my
initial reaction is that the college board should have named the test
the C++ AP exam.

Looks like their switching to Java, so study Java syntax, the Boards
class library, and a good algorithms book.

- cameron

--
- cameron miller
- UNIX Systems Administrator