[school-discuss] Looking for editors and writers on open source

Michael and Dean,
I added a new subject heading since this discussion doesn't relate directly to my initial thread of security issues in K12LTSP (for which I'm still awaiting some reply...). Feel free to reply to this note on the subject above so the thread is labeled properly for the archives.

Regards,
Daniel

At 07:50 PM 10/1/2005, you wrote:
On Saturday 01 October 2005 02:38, michael dean wrote:
> We are currently looking to recruit editors and writers who can
> translate the oft technical jargon of Open Source into understandable
> material for non-technical end users.

I already write for technical magazines. Please tell me more.

Cheers; Leon

http://linux.org.au/            Member, Linux Australia