[school-discuss] Community Synergy To Revolutionize Education Software

Hello,
in a recent thread titled "Funding opportunities discussion update" Justin attempted to revive an even earlier thread with a forgotton title, but same topic -- making money through opensource education software.

Before another week goes by, i'd like to respond; Unfortunately i'm going to have to put a link to a webpage on my site.  It's a short article that I wrote over the weekend as background information to TuxMathScrabble, but the appname never even appears in the article.  Instead, it describes my best attempt to reverse-design/engineer a handful of outcomes into a master-plan for a community development program with benefits for all, including, hopefully, and abundance of funding opportunities.

So, it's not exactly the wording I would have chosen for posting to this list, but with that in mind here's the link:

http://www.asymptopia.org/AsymptopiaDocumentation/node1.html

Thanks,
Charles Cosse

PS: TuxMathScrabble-0.4.3 released today.