Re: [school-discuss] Major Linux school deployments

On 10/06/2009 04:19 AM, Christian Einfeldt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am aware generally of proposed and existing Linux deployments in
> schools in Portland (Oregon), Indiana, Kerala (India), Extremadura
> (Spain), Russia, and Brazil, but I am wondering if anyone can summarize

The Atlanta public school system has 12,000 linux thin clients. I heard
about several other large deployments at this talk [0] but do not
remember the details. I believe several of those deplyoments were done
by Revolution Linux. [1]

[0] http://atlantalinuxfest.org/node/125
[1] http://www.revolutionlinux.com/

--