Re: [school-discuss] School Report Software

 >     I have looked into the methods in which some schools use to produce
     reports (such as 'Report Assist') but it would be great to get some
     feedback on what you use and the strengths and weaknesses of the
 >     software you use.

Hi,

We have released a new version of our Open Source DART student information system. It has a number of feedback features at the course and the standard level, and students and parents can log in to view feedback at any time. It also, of course, produces transcripts and report cards, and attendance and discipline logs.

There is a demo server set up, and instructions on logging or downloading the package here, as well as links to many tutorials on the wiki:

http://wiki.bssd.org/index.php/DART_System

and here:

https://github.com/dartproject/DART

Regards,

John
--

	"No matter where you go, there you are."

				Buckaroo Banzai & Confucius

Digital Contacts:
http://www.bssd.org
jconcilus@xxxxxxxx