Re: [school-discuss] Schoolforge.net has a new Web site

Hey, Very funny!  Front page?
Finally, you sent a useful link. ;-)
David

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 7:50 PM, Justin <jriddiough@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks David for rallying and hosting the project.
>
> It has been great following the discussion of this community over the
> years.  My role now is more of the web developer and contributor, while
> David is taking on facilitating the operational side of things.
>
> When I revamped the site 5 years ago I was a hobbyist programmer by evening
> and tech support person by day.  I had decided to make the switch into
> programming and SchoolForge was a web project that helped me further learn
> PHP and Drupal (recommended by this community as a CMS).  Talk about a
> constructivist learning environment!  Over the years, Drupal has grown huge
> and has been a skill that has benefited me greatly and is now one of the the
> foundations of my career.  Thanks guys!
>
> The new website is much more engaging, and looking at the results over the
> last week (traffic, content entries, etc,) I think it's finding the right
> audience.
>
> Something else I found: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r07qgvRFv_0 Enjoy!
>
> Justin

http://intknowledge.com
For Schools: http://ischoolnet.org
For Teachers: http://flossed.org
For You:
Hosting, Design and Development: http://www.web4you.in.th

New location: (Map: http://ischoolnet.org/map)
NEW Mailing Address: PO Box 90, Suthisan Post Office
International Knowledge Networks, Co., Ltd.
Din Daeng, Bangkok 10321
Thailand
+66(0)84 329 1183 (cell); +66(0)2 693 8144 (Don't dial the zero (0)
outside of Thailand.