Re: [school-discuss] Fundraising Software

Hi, Joel.  Good idea, as usual.

Would be good to talk to Wikipedia about this.  They advertised a job
for a software developer to work in their fundraising office:
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Job_openings/Software_Developer_%28Fundraising%29

Here's their fundraising page:

I'm sure others have broader knowledge of this topic, but since I'm
often doing Drupal these days, I remembered these:

* Donor Rally, a slick socially-enabled fundraising tool:
http://www.pixelsweatshop.com/blog/donor-rally-open-source-social-fundraising-tool-built-drupal
*A module being developed to complement ubercart, the popular store
for Drupal: http://drupal.org/sandbox/danielphenry/1298468

Best wishes,

David

On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 3:18 AM, Joel Kahn <jj2kk4@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Linkedin, I discovered that the Rochester City Ballet wants fundraising
> software. Somebody has already suggested to them a pricey proprietary
> package called PatronManager from this company:
>
> http://www.patrontechnology.com/
>

> Do any of you know of FLOSS that might work? I can pass your suggestions
> on to the Linkedin group where the topic came up. The publicity could be very
> positive for the community.
>
> Joel
>
> ###
> To unsubscribe from the schoolforge-discuss mailing list:

http://intknowledge.com
For Schools: http://ischoolnet.org
For Teachers: http://flossed.org
For You:
Hosting, Design and Development: http://www.web4you.in.th

New location: (Map: http://ischoolnet.org/map)
NEW Mailing Address: PO Box 90, Suthisan Post Office
International Knowledge Networks, Co., Ltd.
Din Daeng, Bangkok 10321
Thailand
+66(0)84 329 1183 (cell); +66(0)2 693 8144 (Don't dial the zero (0)
outside of Thailand.
###