Re: [school-discuss] Re: A Github for Textbooks & Learning content

Hello,

No, I hadn't seen that.

Thanks for sending the link along.

Cheers,

Bill

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 10:10 AM, Unni Koroth <unni@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just so I'm clear, Uzity lacks an api, has no documentation about what this api will eventually offer, lacks accessible data export, has no information on export formats, and no access to the codebase?
Yes

To the other question -