Re: [school-discuss] Open Content and open source for developping countries

Julien Tane wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I hope this is the right place to propose this. But, I was wondering
> whether
> open content and open source could help developping countries to help them
> create school content which could be easily printed on paper. and sent
> in the schools...

Well, multpsx and addpsx generate multiplication and addition (respectively)
worksheets in PostScript format, along with answer keys:

 http://www.seul.org/edu/packages/multpsx.pl
 http://www.seul.org/edu/packages/addpsx.pl

I don't know of others off the top of my head, although the Open Book Project
<http://www.ibiblio.org/obp/> might have printable textbooks.

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero: