Re: New mailing list? (was: [school-discuss] Iturralde Crater Expedition 2002 --> it starts today, tell your class.)

hello,

yes, thanks, please -- i want that physics textbook !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
see you tomorrow.

i told mr. katsanis about the drain problem in the chemistry lab.
kiwanis may be able to help.

copying him on this response, so you can get in touch with him.

mike eschman, etc ...
http://www.etc-edu.com
"Not just an afterthought ...