Re: [school-discuss] Open Content and open source

> On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 09:31:11PM +0800, Leon Brooks wrote:
> >
> > One of the oddest ideas along those lines that I've ever heard is that we all
> > came into existence a moment ago, and even our memories or remembering stuff
> > are fabrications. (-:

It depends how much you drink the night before ;-P

- Richard (hic)

--

Richard Smedley
Production Editor, Linux Format

Join us at LinuxExpo UK - 9-10 October 2002 - Olympia2,
   London - http://www.linuxexpouk.co.uk

"It's no exaggeration to say that the undecideds could go one way or another."
                      - George Bush, US President