Re: [school-discuss] Open Source School Admin Package Name

Hi Leon,

Yes, it's hard getting the right "tone" for what I've written and the
intent that I had/have for the software. I'm pretty happy with "Open Admin
for Schools" (OAfS) since the acronym is funny, too. Your ideas are
excellent, however.

Les