Re: [school-discuss] Rose Marie Academy and Open Admin

Hi David,

> Have you received the check? Can we get started? Let me know what info you need now.

No, no money yet. I've been working pretty much flat out for the last
week, trying to get everyone up to speed in my two divisions here. So I
haven't had a chance to install your school (and another as well). I also
have a native high school to keep happy as well now.

I'll install later this week at the same time as I do the other
school. OK?

Thanks,

Les