    Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 15:16:55 -0500
    From: Phil Carinhas <pac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Subject: Re: [school-discuss] part-time sysad
      To: schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Wed, Sep 05, 2007 at 06:43:43PM +0700, David M. Bucknell wrote:
Dear colleagues,

Apology: This is off-topic except that I am work with floss for schools.

I need a reliable, part-time sysad for our Debian servers.  Work
on-line only.  About 1 or 2 hours a day except when making big
changes. Probably a 10 hour week usually.  Lots of installations and
tweakings.  We run lots of apps, all floss, of course.  If you're
interested, please tell me.

  We support Debian. Our rates are $140/hour and come in 10-hour increments.
  If you buy 24 hours at a time, we can cut it down to $125/hour.

-Phil Carinhas

--
 | Dr. Philip A. Carinhas      || http://fortuitous.com   |

----- End message from pac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx -----

--
http://iteachnet.org
Have you ever met a _better_ system administrator?