Re: [school-discuss] Open Source Classroom Response Software "clickers"

I was thinking about this <http://www.usbuirt.com/overview.htm> receiver which has drivers already, or something similar.

Bryan

On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 17:55:23 -0600 (CST)
 Les Richardson <les@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Bryan,

This shouldn't be too hard. The issue will be the drivers to make the hardware talk to software. The software part is easy.

Any ideas about that? (the drivers) I assume that the receiver would be a USB plugin device interface...?

Les Richardson
Open Admin for Schools